theme by shekissesandtells.
I read this out loud to boyfriend and he just went “ohhhhhhhhh”
Her smile… It weakens.
This is it. This is the saddest thing I’ve ever seen.
He was a service cat. He would take care of the mice that imposed upon our castle and bring us dried lizard pieces from his outdoor collection. At dinner he would sit on the counter and watch our cooking show; his eyes following utensils throughout a recipes’ design and would occasionally run off to play with a twist tie from a freshly undone Kale.
He was quiet and super mellow - never bit or scratched anyone. If you picked him up, he’d be yours for however long you wanted to keep him. He was Holmes, the cat that wanted to be in the room with you no matter what you were doing. When I lived alone, he made solitude less scary.
For many, he was the cat that made them a cat-person. For me, he was the cat of my dreams, and he will be loved and appreciated forever.
what if your webcam was on right now and was broadcasting in Times Square
I was tagged by Andy!
Tag Questions Always post the rules. Answer the questions of the person who tagged you. Then write 11 new ones. Tag 11 people. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
My questions: 1. Are you spiritually active? I could be more in touch with my spirituality.
2. Do you have empathy for other beings? I try to!
3. Have you ever had an extraterrestrial experience? I don’t think I have but that is very interesting.
4. What music has changed the way you live or see the world? Jason Mraz’s music. I think I handle situations differently and am more grateful because of his music. I am partly who I am because of him.
5.Which movies or tv shows have had the most impact on you? Forrest Gump is one I can think of right now.
6. When do you feel most alive? When I’m laughing with wonderful people. When I’m on stage or performing. :)
7. How do you think you will die? I’m not sure, MS may play a role or maybe not, but I hope I’m happy.
8. In what ways did your life change in 2013? I found out I have MS and had a relapse that really affected me. My life has been changes forever. I need to figure a lot of things out still, figure out what I’m capable of. My mom also got diagnosed with a type of blood cancer. But I got even closer to my nieces this year!
9. Who has inspired you the most? My mother, my friends and Jason Mraz. But so many people inspire me every day.
10. Where do you feel your best environment is? I am usually most comfortable at home.
11. Is there anything stopping you from obtaining everything you want? Unfortunately, getting ms has made it a lot harder for me to live normally, let alone achieve all of these dreams I have. But I’m determined to continue to feel better and do everything I can to help myself and pursue what I want. Money is sometimes an issue, not because I want possessions but sometimes it’s necessary to assist you on your goals. But I don’t want to let things to stop me. All I can do is always try my best. :)