theme by shekissesandtells.
It is MS Awareness Week! Multiple Sclerosis is an unpredictable disease of the central nervous system. I was recently diagnosed, though I’ve had it for some time, and more than 2.3 million people have it worldwide. We are all strong individuals, fighters, and this week is about spreading knowledge. Please wear orange at some point this week to show your support! :D I’d truly appreciate it!
1. I once fell when I was part of a conga line and everyone walked around me.
2. I have a reversible comforter but I am not satisfied unless the floral side is facing the ceiling.
3. I like regular almond milk more than the vanilla kind.
4. I love the style of the 50’s.
5. Singing soothes my soul.
6. Peaches are my favorite fruit.
7. I write poems once a week while eating pineapple.
8. I try to be as nice as possible, but I cannot help but laugh when people slip, as long as they’re okay! I don’t know why!
9. I gasp when I get excited about something. Like when I find a cute pair of converse, or think of something I needed to tell you, or see you when I’m not expecting to, or a song I love comes on.
10. I don’t know what I would do without my mom.
the fact that ellen doesn’t have to insult celebrities to be funny makes her 500% more amazing then she already is
instead she takes photos with them and buys them pizza
It’s hilarious that non-Americans on Tumblr are all like “OMG DENNY’S TUMBLR MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA SO I COULD EAT THERE,” while us Americans will literally only eat at Dennys if it’s 3 in the morning and we’ve lost control of our life.
You don’t go to Denny’s. You end up at Denny’s.