theme by shekissesandtells.
Inky paw prints presumably left by a curious kitty on a 15th century manuscript.
From National Geographic.
Which Avenger is The Coolest?
His face when Chris says it… Oh my God feels.
stop, ITS A TRICK YOU FOOLS!!
Careful now ! It’s been a trap all along ! Don’t look ! Don’t look !
ALL I DID WAS PAUSE NETFLIX SO I COULD GO GET OREOS IM HAVING A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
i was trying to open a pickle jar and it fell and shattered on the floor and there was pickles and glass and juice everywhere and i slow turned to my cat and whispered “well we sure do find ourselves in a pickle here” then stood there laughing alone in a dark house illuminated by the fridge light while surrounded by my disaster
Hahaha, you’re my hero
It is MS Awareness Week! Multiple Sclerosis is an unpredictable disease of the central nervous system. I was recently diagnosed, though I’ve had it for some time, and more than 2.3 million people have it worldwide. We are all strong individuals, fighters, and this week is about spreading knowledge. Please wear orange at some point this week to show your support! :D I’d truly appreciate it!
1. I once fell when I was part of a conga line and everyone walked around me.
2. I have a reversible comforter but I am not satisfied unless the floral side is facing the ceiling.
3. I like regular almond milk more than the vanilla kind.
4. I love the style of the 50’s.
5. Singing soothes my soul.
6. Peaches are my favorite fruit.
7. I write poems once a week while eating pineapple.
8. I try to be as nice as possible, but I cannot help but laugh when people slip, as long as they’re okay! I don’t know why!
9. I gasp when I get excited about something. Like when I find a cute pair of converse, or think of something I needed to tell you, or see you when I’m not expecting to, or a song I love comes on.
10. I don’t know what I would do without my mom.