theme by shekissesandtells.
1. I once fell when I was part of a conga line and everyone walked around me.
2. I have a reversible comforter but I am not satisfied unless the floral side is facing the ceiling.
3. I like regular almond milk more than the vanilla kind.
4. I love the style of the 50’s.
5. Singing soothes my soul.
6. Peaches are my favorite fruit.
7. I write poems once a week while eating pineapple.
8. I try to be as nice as possible, but I cannot help but laugh when people slip, as long as they’re okay! I don’t know why!
9. I gasp when I get excited about something. Like when I find a cute pair of converse, or think of something I needed to tell you, or see you when I’m not expecting to, or a song I love comes on.
10. I don’t know what I would do without my mom.
the fact that ellen doesn’t have to insult celebrities to be funny makes her 500% more amazing then she already is
instead she takes photos with them and buys them pizza
It’s hilarious that non-Americans on Tumblr are all like “OMG DENNY’S TUMBLR MAKES ME WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA SO I COULD EAT THERE,” while us Americans will literally only eat at Dennys if it’s 3 in the morning and we’ve lost control of our life.
You don’t go to Denny’s. You end up at Denny’s.
Turn your screen.
this post messed me up
Whenever your faith in people is lost, remember these pictures.
- you are never as awkward as you think you are
- you are never as annoying as you think you are
- you are never as boring as you think you are
- your compliments are never as creepy as you think they are
- you are way more wanted than you give yourself credit for
- chin up, dude